Text the Balla Commish at 516.784.5362

Posted by Unknown on Thursday, September 01, 2011 with No comments
As the Balla Commish I feel that it's my job to keep you the fans informed with the latest relevant news in the NBA and also at the same time keep you slightly entertained especially with the current lockout that we are all living through.  With that being said my exclusive articles have slowed down due to the lack of activity in the league at this time but please keep in mind that the News/Rumors section of site is updated daily.  Over the course of the past year I've had a few dedicated readers leave comments on the work and those comments were much appreciated so recently I asked myself this question, how can I make the interaction with my readers, the fans of the NBA more personal?  I've decided to add an aspect to this site that hasn't been seen on any other blog or corporate owned site.  The goal is simply, I want to hear from you guys, my team and I wants to know if we are delivering the news and perspective that you want and in the event that we are not then we'd love to hear that as well.

I've decided to give you all unlimited access to me and this hasn't been done anywhere else.  All you have to do is simply send me a text message, I don't care what time it is, I don't care what day of the week it is, if you have questions or comments about the NBA or the Real NBA or the work of me and my team just simply send me a text and I will respond 100% of the time.  Due to the fact that I have a day job, I may not respond at the exact moment that you contact me, but I will respond because hearing from you is important to me. I am extremely serious about this matter or I wouldn't be putting my personal information out like this so don't be afraid of what I may say; just text me to gain more insight on what my team and I feel about the NBA, The Real NBA, and anything else that just happens to cross your mind that is relevant to sports.

516.784.5362